Thursday, March 5, 2009

MY WORK

At the present moment, this is my hottest series. With only 2 and half months after being posted and really no promotional push, this picture has managed to get close to 900 views and 32 comments on my modelmayhem page. I'm quite proud of myself. 

Oh, the model's name is, Lillie. I've known her for just about six years now. Damn, we getting up there. She is a great girl! 

My whole aspect of this photography thing is to showcase my vision of what I think beauty and strength is. If I offend anybody, I'm sorry, you just need to have an open mind and grow up and realize that just about everything you will experience in this world is for your growth in being a better human being. You taking offense is only hurts you, not me.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT WORK..BESTEST. YPU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU. (ALTHOUGH YOU BRING ME SOME COMPETITION) LOL I'M STILL HOT!

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete