Saturday, August 22, 2009

Imogen Heap New Album


Imogen Heap

From Frou Frou to 2009. What a great career. I remember sitting in my manager's office at Fedex back in 2002 when I first heard of Frou Frou. I was instantly intrigued. This woman's voice and sound was so different. It almost reminded me of Annie Lenox but with a millennium twist. After a run as Frou Frou, Imogen Heap came out as a solo act and just killed it. The electronic genre of iTunes was ruled by this woman for weeks. Imogen Heap is pure talent and an artist to be dealt with. So far with the tracks that I have heard, I highly recommend

" Canvas" - Great lyrics and beats; something worth listening to while drawing or being creative. Very inspiring.


"Aha!" - Great beats; reminds me of an opera


"2-1" - Classic Imogen; if you loved any of her previous works, this one takes you back. It is almost like a sequel/or a missed hidden track they added to this album from the last album. Great song.


"Earth" - Great intro and smooth lyrics. Yet again, classic Imogen.


Again, a great artist. If you love great music, you have to have this.

No comments:

Post a Comment