Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daymes Model Mayhem Photographer




Today I want to pay homage to a wonderful photographer I found on www.modelmayhem.com. I really like his style and the level of creativity he brings to the camera. I'm putting this posting up because this is direction I want to take my work in. These pieces are so timeless!!! This could have been shot tens years ago and the observer would never had known it. This is top notch hardback book material.

I just love the lighting, poses, makeup and hair in all of these pieces. This is what the craft is all about. Even the simple graphic layouts are genius. Less is for sure more in this case. The model's poses speak elegance and class. The clothing execute thought, style and high fashion at its best. I have become a great fan of his work and look forward to taking my work to that next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment